Friday, April 27, 2007

Preparations

Hello, I hope everyone is well and going to enjoy this nice weekend upon us. Boy1 has the Scout-a-rama tomorrow, and as this is our first, it should be a lot of fun. We will probably be there most of the day. Boy2 has soccer too, so hopefully all of that will work out.
I am going to get my bike out and ride as much as possible in the next three weeks, because with the balance issues I am not sure when I will be able to ride again. Actually, as I sit here and ponder on that one, I am going to make that one of my goals by the end of the summer. Huh, I wonder if that will be possible?!? We can only hope...
I have been walking as much as I can. I am hoping that will help with my recovery. I think that walking as much as possible after the surgery will help me get my balance back. I may look funny afterwards with the balance issue, but that will have to be how it is.... May not be able to walk straight.
I hope everyone has a nice weekend. Take care!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Carmen;
You will overcome this "Bump", especially with all of your friends and family! I know I will be there for you!!
Christy

mcdougk said...

Carmen,
You are being so strong and positive about this bump in the road. I hope you know you are a major role model to me.
Love you lots....
Kristen