Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday

Well, tomorrow is May 1, May Day. That means that I have 23 days and counting. I had a good weekend. I ended up being able to take Connor to both of his soccer games and Cooper to the Scout-o-rama. We had a fun day.

I did some yard work on Sunday, that was about it. A pretty good weekend.

Tomorrow, I am going north to do some field work. It will be a quick trip.

Comments: I had the settings where it wouldn't let anyone post, so now that is fixed. I think you may have to set up a Google account.

Happy MAY DAY everyone!!

2 comments:

marcus said...

I just wanted you to know we are thinking about you alot. If we can help in any way before or after surgery please let us know. I am glad you had a good weekend. My was short as I worked 9.5 hours on Sat. Sunday after a late breakfast I took Danyl to a movie then did my shopping. Ron stayed busy helping to clean out Mark's shop.

Kevin said...

Hi Carmen - Just got back from the Bitter Root Valley visiting my little brother and his family over the weekend. It was good. Glad yours was good too. Just remember you, I will always be available 24/7 now until whenever to help out in anyway, even if its just a bike ride.
:)