Sunday, October 7, 2007

Hi again

Well, I guess it has been awhile since I have posted anything, so I decided I will update on what has been going on. First of all, Cooper is fine. He hasn't had any problems from the menengitis as far as we can tell.
I went to Dr. Muckle finally at the end of Sept. Nothing really eventful there. I guess things are going well. I had the hearing tested and basically have no usable hearing on the left. We did discuss a BAHA (bone anchored hearing aid). He usually likes to wait a year, but since the hearing test came back the way it did, he thought we could possibly go ahead with it in Dec. The reason I am rushing this is that I have met my deductable for the year and insurance should cover it. Dr. Muckles assistant is supposed to be checking with my insurance to see if they will cover it. It is an outpatient procedure on installing this BAHA. I actually haven't researched it much, so will be doing that.
We are a little bit busy with extra-curricular activities. Connor is playing soccer and they are both in cub scouts. We keep pretty busy.
I guess that is all for now. Will try to better at posting...

2 comments:

JAV said...

Hey, Carmen! Glad you're doing well. Also, so happy to hear Cooper is ok. Good luck with the BAHA. I'm definitely thinking about it - but I haven't done a lot of research yet either. Sounds like you'll do it before I do - so you can be part of my research! ;)

JAV said...

You've been tagged! Check out my blog for details.