Saturday, July 21, 2007

Still here!

Hi, Well, I went back to work full time this week. It went pretty well. I have plenty of catching up to do, so there isn't a lack of work which is a good thing. For the most part, I feel well. The cold is finally coming to an end I hope!
My 20 year class reunion was last weekend. It was a blast. I missed my 10 year as that was when Cooper was born. So, I saw a lot of people that I hadn't seen in years. It was a good time.
This weekend, I am trying to catch up on some housework and laundry. I have been gone the last 2 weekends, so things have kind of piled up.
The boys are going to a Summer Adventure Camp that their school is sponsoring. They went to Alcova and Thermopolis last week and this week they get to go to Tensleep. It is a wonderful program. The kids are having a blast, learning a lot and not getting bored. Thanks Mills School, you are doing a great job!!
I guess that is about all of my news. Nothing too interesting.
Love, C.

1 comment:

JAV said...

My 20 year reunion will be in 2009. Yikes. Time flies.

How's work going?

Any hearing yet?