Sunday, July 29, 2007

Balloon Fest

Hi,
This morning we got up early to go watch the balloon fest that went on here in Casper this weekend. They sure are gorgeous! We watched a few of them launch, then went driving around to watch them land. Today was a great day for it. Nice and cool, but they usually go to the east and this morning they went west. There was hardly any wind. It was cool.
The boys are enjoying their Summer Adventure Camp at school. They went to Tensleep on Wed. This week, they are staying in town to tour the local "attractions", such as the police station, Wyoming Machinery, grocery store?, etc. They should have fun again!
As far as my health, I am feeling well. I still have no hearing, but am still hopeful and will be calling to get a hearing test soon, just to check. I called Dr. Muckle's office and talked with his assistant about follow-up, etc. She was supposed to call back, but I haven't heard from her yet. I guess that I have gotten lost in the shuffle of his busy practice. Thank God that I am not having any issues that need attention!! I do get tired easier and need a little more sleep than before, but that should get better with time also. I am sure things are still healing in there!
Well, that's all for now! C.

1 comment:

JAV said...

Carmen -

I still notice that I get tired easily. I guess that's to be expected. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you on the hearing front.

Sounds like you're having a great summer!