Wednesday, August 15, 2007

12 Week Anniversary

Anniversary, isn't that something you celebrate? Well I didn't manage to celebrate, but I would say that I definitely have reason to. My surgery was 12 weeks ago. I didn't even realize it until this afternoon. I am feeling well. I do have some head pain, but it isn't too bad and manageable with over the counter meds. I am getting a massage tomorrow. My neck is so tight and knotty. My old masseuse left me. He moved out of state. He was awesome. He did give me references, so I am seeing someone he referred. I sure hope she is good. Carmen

1 comment:

JAV said...

Congratulations, Carmen! Yes - cause for celebration. I remember actually feeling worse around the 12 week mark because a lot of the nerves were regenerating and they were pissed at me for allowing them to be sawed in the first place! A massage sounds absolutely heavenly. I haven't had one since before my surgery - but you're giving me a good idea. My neck has been more stiff since I came back to work. Ok - may have to book one now ;)

Keep celebrating...