Tuesday, June 12, 2007

3 Weeks

Hi, Well, it has been 3 weeks since the surgery! I am feeling good. Actually, I am amazed at how well the recovery is coming. I am not having the balance issues that were anticipated. I am very thankful for that! I am getting around pretty easily.
The hearing is still not there. The main issue I am having with this is that I can not tell which direction sound is coming from.
I haven't driven yet, except to back out of the garage. That was okay. I am ready to attempt it I think. We'll see if Sue will let me. Also, Jerry said to not do it with the kids in the car, LOL.
Cooper did go to Jackson with his dad. Connor stayed here with me. They are both here with me now. School got out last week. It is very unusual being home all day with the boys. They are already bored. I guess we need to start going on some short outings. I walked with Connor over to the skate park on Saturday. I didn't walk home though.
Take care! C.

2 comments:

JAV said...

I have that same problem with not being able to tell where sound comes from. It's a funny sensation - it feels like everything is a ventriloquist act! And you are very lucky not to have the balance issues - that must make a huge difference. You must be happy to have your boys home with you. Keep on truckin - you sound like you're doing great!

Carmen said...

Thanks for the post Joan!