Monday, June 25, 2007

Swimming and DQ

Hi, I took the boys swimming today at Mike Sedar pool, which isn't too far from our house. The boys had a blast. It was fun for me, except my head was achin' a little bit. I thought it was the sun, but now realize that I hadn't eaten anything yet. It was 1 when we went. We all got a little sunburn, but not too bad. Well, after the swimming was done, we had to go to the Dairy Queen for the ice cream. YUM!

I had intentions of calling the doctor today, to get clearance to go back to work, but didn't get that done. I will tomorrow. I am going to work a few hours on Wednesday and Thursday. I don't think I will work next week as it is the 4th and Cooper's birthday is that day and we will be making our annual camping trip to the Big Horn Mountains. It will be nice! The following week, I am planning on going to work for probably half days and then by the middle of July go back full time. We'll see how I am feeling and what the doc says!

I started writing this a while ago, so better wrap it up. It was a big day and I am exhausted. I am going to bed!
Carmen

3 comments:

JAV said...

Carmen - you are doing so amazingly well. What a perfect day. Well, ok - would have been perfect sans headache.

Thanks for passing on the TransEar info. I'm still in the early research phases, but it looks like there is a ton of info on TransEar and BAHA alike on the ANA discussion forum boards.

Keep on healing...

Carmen said...

Joan, Thanks for keeping up with my blog. I havent' been able to keep mine as interesting as yours, but that's the way it is I suppose. Hope all is well with your return to work. Take care! C.

JAV said...

Carmen - Maybe you have more important things to do with your time - like raising two boys perhaps? The more I write, the more I'm convinced I need to get a life ;)

Work has been good so far. Not too crazy busy, which is a nice change. We'll see how long I can keep that up...

jv