Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Carmen in surgery

Hi Everyone: This is Mimi Roller, Carmen's stepmother. She checked into the hospital this morning at 6 a.m. and immediately waited 2 hours. She was taken into surgery at 8 a.m. and at 9:30 a.m. the nurse called and said they just made the incision. She said it was taking time to get her properly positioned and all the equipment in the right place. She is doing fine so far and I will post again when we get the next update. Thanks for all your prayers and concern. Please keep them coming. Mimi

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mimi -
Thank you so much for the update. Keep them coming.

Carmen's friend,
Kevin.

JAV said...

Thanks, Mimi.

I'm thinking of Carmen today and sending prayers and hugs.

A fellow acoustic neuroma surgical patient,

Joan in NYC

Anonymous said...

Thinking and praying for Carmen and all of you. I know the waiting is the worse, but she is in God's hands. Love ya, Linda Carmen's aunt

Tammy said...

Thanks for letting us know how Carmen is doing. Good to hear that everything is going okay so far.
I'll check back later for new updates.

Tammy McHenry

Anonymous said...

Hi Mimi,
I am praying and thinking of Carmen and all of you today! Thank you for the update.

Missy Bilby:)

Anonymous said...

Mimi - Thank You for keeping us updated on Carmen. My Prayers and Thoughts are with Carmen. I will check back later today for your update on Carmen.
Garrett in WY

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Mimi. All of us at Continental have her close to our hearts today. We will be waiting patiently for a call!
Laura

Jim & Shannon said...

Thank you for the update. I am praying for you Carmen and you will be in my thoughts!!

Shannon