Sunday, May 27, 2007

Coming Home today!!



Here is a picture of the incision. Hope it doesn't gross anyone out. Pretty long.
The doc was just in and said there was no reason to stay here. The neurosurgeun had wanted to see me on Tue in his office, but Dr. Feese, who is Dr. Muckles partner said that wasn't necessary! That is good.

I took some sleeping pills last night, I woke up not feeling so great. I did sleep good, but woke up grogy and hangovery. I am sure it is going to be a long tough day getting home, but will be glad once I am there. I will probably post about the journey tonight or in the morning. That all depends on how it goes with the 5 hour drive....
Carmen

by the way, I hate liver and onions!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carmen -

That's a good looking incision. Hannibal Lector would be proud!

...and I thought everybody loved Liver & Onions...oh well.

Rest well my baby...

JAV said...

Carmen -

Good luck on that drive home. Five hours, yikes! That sounds like torture. It will be worth it to get home and sleep in your own bed. - Joan

Anonymous said...

Hello Carmen, I am so happy to hear you are doing well. That incision is crazy looking. Everything went so fast! That is great! Why in the "H" are they feeding you liver and onions? That is curious...
Love ya! Anussa

Unknown said...

Hi Carmen,

I am glad you are doing so well. When will they remove the two bolts from your neck? Just wondering. See you soon!

Scott Chipperfield