Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday- Recovery begins

It's lunch time here & Carm is attempting to get hospital food down, still not much of an appetite but she is making a good effort. Still haven't found pain med of choice- Percocet is causing itching- so there is a call out to Dr. for something different.... until then she is still receiving morphine. Last night she walked to the nurses station & back- then got nauseated. Well, it looks like she's getting into the napping position so we'll clear out for now & sign off. Thanks again for all your thought & prayers. Love You, Juli

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carmen, thanks for keeping us updated. Keep getting better and hurry back.

Hey, you won't have to eat that Hospital food for long. I called My Second Kitchen and they are preparing some Liver & Onions.

They do have an account set up in your name so anyone that wants to can call 265-4040 and donate for prepared meals when you get back here.

Dave

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip Dave!

I just called My Second Kitchen too. Although they do prepare other meals, there will be no shortage of Liver & Onions at the Carmen household!

Keep getting better Carmen, we miss you!

Anonymous said...

Carmen, I am glad you are doing so well. You are in my prayers. Call me when you get home and if you are up to going to the track meet maybe I can drive the two of us! From, Jolene

Dave R said...

Hey Cuz
Just wanted you to know you are in our thoughts and prayers up here in Montana. Great to here how well you are doing so soon after your surgery.
love ya
Dave R