Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Photos





Here are a few of the photos from last week. I like them. Now, I have until the 22nd to view them on a web page set up by the photographer. One more thing to get done. Although, he said I can order later, but they won't be on the web to view anymore after that. That's fine.
I am not feeling too nervous. Everything is out of my control, so I don't feel like worrying and stressing is going to get me far. I do talk to God more than before though. It is in his hands.
Today at lunch, Kandi (from work) and I put together a fleece tied blanket for me to take to the hospital and have with me to keep warm afterwards too. It has Winnie the Pooh on one side and pastels on the other. I am sure that will come in handy, as I am always cold anyway. Thanks Kandi!!
I got my new bed today. Nice new sheets, too! I bet it is going to be cozy. I sure hope so.
That's about all for now....

7 comments:

sngrsongwriter said...

Great pics of you and your boys!
Hang in there, you've got a lot of friends that love you, we're all pulling for you and I'm sure all of us have you in our prayers.
... Keep The Faith.

Tammy said...

What a beautiful family Carmen! Great pictures of you and your boys. Not too much longer to wait now. I think waiting is one of the hardest parts. Your sister mentioned being in Denver, so I guess this means the surgery will take place there? Ken and I are thinking about you and wishing you a very speedy recovery! Thanks for keeping all of us posted, it helps to hear that you are hanging in there and taking things so well.
Looking forward to your next post.
Love, Tammy

Juli said...

Those boys sure have their Mama's smile! You all look great. Thinking of you & keeping you all in our prayers! We Love You! Juli

JamieLynn said...

Hey there! I love these pictures-you all look great-we miss you and are thinking of you lots! Love you -Jamie

Mimi said...

What wonderful pictures. Handsome boys, beautiful mom! Love you! Mimi

Mimi said...

Good pictures. You all look so cute. Am praying for you and know that god will protect you and get you back to full health. Will see you on the 22nd. Dad

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you Carmen. I loved the pictures. You have a wonderful family!