Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mom's out there!!

The boys are with their dad, but I am going to go over and see them in awhile. I have been fairly busy this weekend. I got the tree branches cleaned up with the help of a friend and the lawn mowed. I went shopping for bedding for my new bed that will be here Tuesday afternoon. I got a queen and didn't have any queen bedding, so had to start from scratch. Other than that, I am doing laundry and just some general picking up and organizing.

I did get my hair cut yesterday. She just kind of cut the long layers shorter to be the same length as the next longest layer, so it is thicker and fuller and will hopefully cover the shaved area so it doesn't show too much. I'm sure the next cut will be the challenging one!

We are going to have a busy week. The kids have something going on every evening but Wed and Fri. After Saturday, it will calm down. At least I will be busy and that will keep my mind occupied.

10 days to go!

No comments: