Saturday, May 5, 2007

Saturday

Good day everyone! It is raining pretty good this morning and probably most of the night. That is good, we can use the moisture.
Not much is going on with us this weekend. I am going to try to get my house a little more organized. The family room is full of toys that need to go to the basement. And just some general picking up I guess. The boys rented the Spy Kids trilogy, so that is what they are doing right now. We might have to go roller skating or bowling this weekend. Those are a couple of other things that I won't be doing for a while after surgery and both boys love em. Maybe we'll do one today and one tomorrow.

Boy it was a long week for me. I had a hard time sleeping this week and felt just exhausted. I got a little extra rest last night, so hopefully that will help. I think the emotions are starting to set in a little bit more as the surgery date gets closer. 18 days to go.

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: