Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Wednesday

Hi, well we made it over hump day. We went and had our photos taken in the park tonight. It was alot of fun. Tryin' to get past the cheesey grins was a little bit of a challenge, but I think we got some good shots. I will be able to view them tomorrow probably. I can't wait. I will see if the photographer will post a few to this blog. We went to Nancy English Park, a very nice evening with little wind, can you believe that, here in Casper!
We are trying to get things together at work. My bosses and everyone are being really great! Thank YOU!! I really do appreciate that. That helps lighten the stress load.
13 days to go.... BLAHH!!

1 comment:

Juli said...

Hey... can't wait to see pics. Working on reservations, Rick & I will room with Sue. Don't know if Rick will be able to stay the entire time we're in Denver, however you know Rick....he'll do what ever we need him to.
We love you! Juli
p.s.Give the boys big hugs for us.